Help Your Business Thrive During These Volatile Times
March 18, 2020
Economic stability for your business during these uncertain times…
Without a doubt, it’s been a rough start to 2020…
First, the Australian bushfires. Then the widespread flooding across parts of Australia, the UK, and the USA.
Across the globe, country leaders are reacting by implementing varying degrees of travel/movement restrictions. The probability is these will become more severe in the short-term as the situation evolves.
Are you ready?
Just 3 weeks ago, we posted an article on “travel proofing” your customer-facing team, which is even more relevant today.
You can read it here:
Could ALL your staff work from home for the next 8 WEEKS…?
Retaining Your Customers & Winning New Business
Everyone agrees that once the impact of coronavirus fades, there will be huge pent-up demand and people will be buying in droves. Cytrack software will mean you’re perfectly placed to deal with an inrush of new customers
Here’s our Cytrack example:
- Cytrack software will make the transition to remote working far simpler than it would otherwise be.
- Cytrack software will enable your staff and management to operate with high levels of customer service, and continue to provide a great customer experience, which will reduce the likelihood of losing customers.
- Cytrack software will mean you’re ready for the new customer influx as the effects of coronavirus lessen.
There are also a number of financial incentives that make this the perfect time to invest in Cytrack software…
- The Australian government is increasing the instant asset write-off to $150,000 from $30,000 and extending this to businesses with a turnover of up to $500 million, up from $50 million before, and has introduced a 50 percent accelerated depreciation deduction above what businesses can already deduct in the first year.
- Other countries are incentivising businesses with tax cuts, write-offs and low-cost loans.
And at Cytrack, we want to make this a no-brainer decision for you too…
Invest in our software today, and we are prepared to offer the financial package which suits you best — from full payment (so you can claim all the tax benefits), right through to no initial payments but instead a subscription service.
That way, you can relax in the knowledge that your remote working communications systems are in place, that your staff and customer experience won’t suffer, and be ready for the “return to normal.”
Check the boxes which apply to your situation in our “Coronavirus Communications Readiness Assessment” below…(takes less than 2 minutes to complete)