Book a call and demonstration with one of our senior consultants and see how Cytrack can help transform your customer experience.
- Bachelor of Science, Information Systems and Computer Science, presently studying a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Experienced Cytrack Technical Specialist, pre-sales Consultant and Project Manager over 15 years.
- Managing multi-million Aid Project disbursements and implementing robust project frameworks, methodologies, and policies to DFAT accreditation.
- Administration of Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) reporting and engagements.
- Overseeing Strategic directions in Regional Office Operations and identifying and undertaking design, monitoring and evaluation of International Projects.
- Developing and optimizing the policies, processes, and methodologies of the International Projects Department.
- Supporting institutional fundraising and writing grant applications initiatives.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAsc) in Information Technology
- Cytrack technical specialist, pre-sales consultant and project management
- Experienced and passionate in the I.T. industry for more than 20 years
- Certified in multiple Microsoft competencies and applications
- Certified in "ITIL 4 -Foundation in IT Service Management"
- Experienced with C level business functions in technology companies
- Skills in Product and Business Development
- Analysis, development and implementation of ICT strategies
- Project management for small, medium and enterprise customers
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), presently studying Master of Laws Enterprise Governance (LLMEntGov)
- Experienced Cytrack business manager and software architecture, pre-sales consultant for over 27 years
- Experienced leading all stages of business including organisational, operational, technological, sales, marketing and financial management
- Excellent communicator & business representative across all commercial disciplines; leveraging technical, business, operational and financial expertise to communicate effectively with client executives, internal management, and business teams at all levels.
- Operationally experienced and skilled manager for ISO level business process management, documentation and strategic resource planning.